Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patty's Day fun pictures

I made sure I had cute green shirts for all the kids for St. Patrick's Day, then I realized that it was on a SUNDAY!!!  So I had to make sure we were covered for church attire as well!  Luckily all the boys had a tie that would work but I used this as an excuse to get my girlies new Spring dresses.

Obvs Preston had been crying here...
Gavin said something about a leprechaun visiting the house.... and I was like, WHAT??!  We've got the Easter Bunny, Santa, the Tooth Fairy and now they're expecting a leprechaun???  I can barely keep up as it is!!  *I* supplied Lucky Charms to eat for breakfast (my kids pick out the marshmallows and leave the cereal!!), fun apple gummy rings and gold chocolate coins.

Reaching for the candy I'm using to get her to look at the camera :\
I'm in love with Gavin's freckles and his adorable ears
I think she's done taking pictures.  Like the bubble she's blowing?  haha

I'm LuCkY~

No comments: