Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Some Hayden firsts~~

{DENTIST}  Hayden was so brave for her very first teeth cleaning!  She's pretty familiar with the office so I think that helped.  I love how great the hygienists are with these little ones!  No cavities!!!

Dr. Goodman, he's our favorite!


{SUNBEAMS}  Since Hayden just turned 3 a few weeks ago, she squeaked into Sunbeams for the new year!  I can't believe my baby is in Primary!!
She sat right across from me, this is her demonstrating her "bubble" to stay reverent!

{DANCE}  Hayden has been waiting her WHOLE LIFE to be in dance!!  Last week, she finally got to go to her first ballet class!  There is the sweetest lady, Sister Jones, in Cambria ward that has a ballet studio in her garage.  Lots of girls in the ward, and even our cousin Sophie, take ballet from her.  We were so excited when we got the call that there was a spot available for Hayden!  She absolutely loved her first day and can't wait to go back!
Such a natural!

No comments: