Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Toothless!!!

Look at my "baby" girl, all grown up and missing teeth now!!


It all started awhile back when Brooklyn and Blake were talking about the tooth fairy out of the blue. I wondered if either of them actually had any loose teeth and imagine my surprise when I reach in Brooklyn's mouth and one of her bottom teeth is pretty wiggly! A couple weeks later, the adult teeth started growing in behind both her bottom teeth, so we got more serious about wiggling.

On Memorial Day, her first tooth came out with help from her dear Aunt Kristin. :) Daddy gets to claim the glory of getting the second one out tonight, but not after good 'ole Aunt Kristin practically had that thing hanging by a string! Who knew it could be such an emotional ordeal losing a tooth!!! Of course the tooth fairy visited the night Brooklyn lost her first tooth and brought 3 gold dollar coins! Tooth #2 is under the pillow and ready for pickup!

Pretty soon, Brooklyn's going to have a mouth full of holes because her top two teeth are kind of a bit loose too! I can't believe I'm old enough to have kids losing teeth!

5 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Yea! We can't wait to see her empty mouth. Congrats Brooklyn from the Hilton's.

summer c said...

So I obviously haven't checked your blog in a couple days! Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting! January birthdays are for very special people lol! My birthday is the 2nd! Congrats again!

Jaylee Draney said...

Hey Lady! It's great to see the updates in your life. Congrats on the baby. I'm sure I'll see you at the end of the month in Utah, be we need to try to get together again after that. I'm going to add your link onto our family blog that the Draneys have.

Jamey said...

Wow. I can't imagine that our kids will actually loose their teeth.. . didn't they just get them:-)

Becky Mutter said...

Wow. You've got a lot of excitement going on these days. Congrats on the baby, graduation and on the lost teeth. Major changes! How are things on the no corn diet?? I've been wondering about how you guys are doing with that?