Thursday, April 16, 2009

EXCITING news in my family!!

Brittney, the baby sister of the fam, is engaged!! Saturday morning, the lovebirds went on a hot air balloon ride where he proceeded to pop the question. She said yes, of course!! We've been anticipating this for awhile and are so glad it's finally official! We love Jesse and can't wait to have him as part of our family!! Wedding is set for August 8th.

The happy couple
(yes, she's taller, that's why Jesse spikes his hair! j/k)
He went to Jared!
(you know the commercial, hahahahaha!)

Becky, the middle sister, gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby boy yesterday!

Ashton Taylor Yost
8 lbs 1.8 oz
20 1/4 in.














I visited them today in the hospital and have already forgotten how tiny they come, even though I just had one of my own 3 1/2 months ago! I'm so, SO happy that my sister and I have these two little boys so close in age. It's pretty much the only chance I get on my side of the family.

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

Fun stuff. Congrats to your family.

Michele said...

WOW that is way exciting! I didn't even know Becky was pregnant! Does she blog? Yay and Brittney is engaged! Congrats to everyone! :)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I thought you were gonna say you were prego again when I saw the title.

Definitely cool news! I just went to go see a friend who had her baby & its crazy how I ALWAYS forget how small they can be. I mean, mine are half the normal size and these normal size babies seem so tee-niny!

Weston & Jennie said...

We decided that you are going to have to change your people. Matt doesn't have glasses anymore. :P
Congrats on all of the fun news.