Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to the Break

After Christmas and New Years were over and we had a few days to relax and try out our new toys, here's what we spent our time doing:

Lego creations
Easy Bake OvenCrEePy CrAwLeR OvenPlay Doh
Wii,
Wii and MORE WII!!!
All day long!!

I've found myself these last few days actually looking forward to summer break! I love sleeping in (kids included), not getting dressed if we don't have to, not going anywhere if we don't want to. Or going where ever we want to. That's saying a lot for me because I'm usually ready to push my kids out the door back to school after a break, but we survived this last one! The kids were pleasant for the most part. We'll still be busy with our extracurriculars during the summer (karate, dance and hopefully swimming lessons!) but I'm looking forward to lazy days! Now, I might be singing a different tune while we're in the thick of it. ;) But at this moment, I can't wait to enjoy summertime with my kids!

No comments: