Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5 months old

 Still waiting for time to slow down a bit!!!!



This is such a fun baby stage!  Hayden has really come "alive" this past month!  She's smiley, noisy, grabby, roly- poly and just plain CUTE!!!  I don't know if people are just being courteous, but we are constantly hearing what a beautiful baby she is and we couldn't agree more!!

Hayden finally figured how to roll from back to front and now, I find her halfway across the room from where I left her.  She grabs at E-V-E-R-Ything and brings it right to her mouth.  She's pretty proficient at chewing on her toes, even!


When I get out my big fat black camera, she hyperventilates and practically goes stiff trying to get at it! haha  She has discovered that I put headbands on her and grabs the flower or bow and pulls the whole thing right down over her eyes, chews the heck out of it, or wears it around her neck.  Silly girl!

Still having blowouts.  As soon as we finish up this package of size 2s, we're moving up to 3s in hopes that thst will prevent me from having to completely rip apart and clean her whole carseat every week.  I won't post  anymore gross poopsplosion pictures, although I DO have them.

Her bottom gums are bulging!  Those baby toofers should be popping through any day now!!

Hayden has become a very nosy nurser.  If the kids walk by or there is some sort of noise across the room, she cranes her neck while still attached (ouch!) to see what is going on.  I can't nurse her in the car because she wants to look everywhere and when I try to use the nursing cover, she bats at it as I'm trying not to flash everyone.

A favorite spot where you can often find Hayden 

One night when Matt and I were laying in bed, I just said outloud, "I needed Hayden."  He agreed.  And I'm so glad she's ours!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

What a sweet baby. I'm glad she's yours. I can't believe you have 5 kids. Are you sure you're old enough for that? :)