Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Yesterday was Easter Sunday!  We didn't do a whole lot of pre-Easter festivities this year; no egg-dyeing (I can't be the only mother on the face of the planet that avoids this mess at all costs????!), no Easter Pageant (wayyyy past bedtime + toddler that won't hold still for a second = not a good idea).   Of course the Easter Bunny paid a visit.  Looks like we need basket upgrades!


We also moved into a brand new church building with a new church schedule.  We have been at 2-5pm for a looooooong 1 year and 3 months.  I've been saying for 1 year and 3 months that I'd rather have 8 o'clock church any day, even having to get 5 kids out the door by MYSELF.  So yesterday comes and we now start at 9am.  I pluck Hayden out of bed, get her dressed, feed her breakfast at church.  We manage to make it through church and I get to immediately put her down for a nap.  Perfect!


After church, we had Easter dinner at Becky's house with my side of the family.  Grandma Hamilton, Aunt Debbie and David, Candy and Dustin were there too.  That was nice because we don't get to see them too frequently!
Oooooohhh!  There's candy in these eggs!
We had a special visitor! (aka Aunt Debbie)
Gavin always seems to get the $$$$$ egg!
Brooklyn was happy with $1!
Heston & I
One tuckered out bunny!

No comments: