Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April according to Instagram

The bulk of my Instagram pics this month are from our vacay to Hawaii, but I won't include those since they are all in the actual post.

Yep, that's totally a tractor driving in front of me. #slowgoing #farmtownneighbor

Bop it smash #hesobsessed

Slip 'm slide with uncle Joshua! #shesmiledthewholetime

Curly sue after bathtime #babygirl #hopetheystay #brushabrusha

Sometimes I wonder why I pack lunches every day.  I think I'm going to have to start having lunch with a certain 4th grader that's too busy talking to eat!!!  It's already hard enough figuring out things he will actually eat... #heonlyatepretzelsandwhitechips #nowonderhessoskinny

He asks me to "make a triangle" so he can sit in it. #lovemyprestyboy

*squeal*  See that little pigtail??! #biggirlstatus

15 month well check~ she's tipping the scales at 19lbs 13 oz!  #already16months #petiteprincess #vaccinesstillmakemetearupevenonkidnumberfive

Her babies #elvisandbelle #farmgirl

Mani/pedis with a sister-in-law today after stake women's conference
#firstmaniever #gelnails #girltime

Birthday lunch with the Momsie & Popsicle

Temple jeopardy, braided white bracelets and cupcakes (for my birthday)!! 
#activityday #imamormon #ilovetoseethetemple

#nowords

This little miss gave me quite the scare when I went to wake her from her 4.5 hr nap and she was burning up, limp like a rag doll and wouldn't stop crying.  I was so close to taking her to the ER.  She seems to be a little better now, thank goodness.

 How many reading books does one kids need in his backpack??? #bookworm

 Went extra innings tonight, time for a treat. #getmoving #feelinalive #slushielove

On TV again! #practicallyfamousnow

Look how much my mom loves me! #happybirthdaytome #donthavetoshare

Not too shabby for the first time spoon-feeding herself yogurt! 
#strawberriesinherhair #timeforabath

Frist day of swimming lessons was a success! #littlefishy

Swimming lessons has him zonked every afternoon so far. 

Trying to teach her blow bubbles #shejustlicksthewand

"I'll catch you Hayden, I promise!" #meltmyheart #siblinglove

No comments: