Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!

For the 4th of July, Derek & Kristin invited us over for the afternoon/evening.  We had very laid back plans- swim, eat, fireworks.  And that's exactly what we did!  I love keeping things simple.

Daddy had fun launching the kids into the air


A funny series shot
Preston got some AIR!

Cousins

1, 2, 3, JUMP!

Matt with the girls

The crew~
(story-- I got Preston and Gavin's new flag shirts but had to order Blake's online.  They shipped that first, separate from the rest of my order so I was glad it would get here in time.  Except that it didn't.  The other part of the order arrived earlier than expected and Blake's shirt came the day after the 4th, go figure.  He wore his last year's shirt but it kinda messed up my plan for pictures!!)

My sweet girls

Celebrating the 4th of July is much more fun since they legalized fireworks in Arizona a couple years ago!  We always manage to spend a fortune on fireworks to add to the stash.

Preston, of course, had his headphones on for fireworks!

I swear, one day, Matt is going to lose a finger or get burned from his firework antics!  He's crazy!

 Suprisingly, the noise didn't bother Hayden.  She loved watching!

Lighting up the street!

The big kids- Brooklyn, Blake and Andrew

Sparklers are a favorite!

No comments: