Monday, May 5, 2014

Preschool Graduation for Preston!!

Oh my heavens, Preston could not WAIT for this day to be here --- Preschool Graduation!!!  Not everyone from our little co-op group was able to make it, but we had a little celebration for these cute kiddos, complete with graduation caps and diplomas.

We hosted the party at our house with a "Smart Cookie" theme!  I made glasses props to help them look even more smart!  We had such a good time.
Preston, Emily Thornes, Lea Oitzman, Brooklynn Haering

Cookies and milk for refreshments!

More pictures of our preschool graduate!
He is SO excited to go to kindergarten~ 86 days and counting!  He tells everyone that he gets to go to kindergarten on July 31st!

I decided while I had the backdrop up, I'd take a few pics of Miss Hayden too!  Boy is she really looking like a big girl!!!  And she has enough sass for the whole family!  She makes us laugh on a daily basis!
 I sure do adore this little finger-sucking, blanky loving girl!!

And one more that I caught with my phone.... haha!!

No comments: