Monday, June 15, 2015

GirLs CamP 2015

Just to give you an idea of HOW excited Brooklyn was -----

I think she packed and repacked three or four times!

The morning of, ready to go- bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
Most of our ward girls in front of the fancy charter bus they got to ride up in!

One night while I was single-moming it, the kids were being SO crazy and I was like, 'we need to get outta here,' so at 8pm, we went to Yogurt Jungle for a little sugar buzz!

Friday morning, I drove up with a couple other ladies to be there for "bishop's day."  It was SO fun to be there with all the girls and feel that GIRLS CAMP vibe!  And mostly because I got to hang out with Matt all day! ♥︎
I mostly walked around taking pictures of the activities.  They rotated stations for a couple hours.

Brooklyn did pretty dang good with the archery!!!


Brooklyn and her friend Hannah

The whole stake~
Our ward~~



I think you can tell someone (not me) is a little tired here after a week of camps!


Closing flag ceremony
I'm so glad I got to be up at girls camp, especially for testimony meeting Friday night.  I love hearing the girls share the experiences that are helping them build that firm foundation in the gospel.  I also love watching Matt interact with the youth as he develops that individual bond with each one.

I got a little teary eyed listening to all the girls sing the Camp Heber song at closing ceremonies Saturday morning.  There truly is a special spirit that can only be felt at girls camp!

No comments: