Monday, December 10, 2007

Sitting with Santa

Our ward party was on Saturday (AP ward puts them to shame! LOL!) and Santa came to visit!! Gavin's eyes got SO big when he saw Santa enter the room! Brooklyn, Blake and Gavin all sat on Santa's lap and the older two told him what they want for Christmas. Gavin didn't want to get off!!! Brooklyn kept telling me, "Mom! I forgot to tell him I want a double stroller and a Jasmine dress-up that doesn't show my belly!" We assured her that she'll see Santa again and can tell him then. Don't worry Brooklyn, I'm sure Santa will take care of you! ;) Each child received an orange from Santa along with the well-known Christmas Orange story. We read the story that night before bed.

I know you're expecting pictures, but I'm going to hold off until we visit the REAL Santa next Monday!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Are you coming down here? If so when? We are having our big Christmas Enrichment Activity tomorrow night at 6:30 at the church. If you are in town you should come.

Emily Widdison said...

fyi...I sent you an evite with details! and Please tell me, do you still have the rocket for me??:)Cute santa helpers! I want to see the movie August Rush...it seems like a modern version of my favorite book from when I was a kid, called Just David...it is very old and out of print but great book!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas, Palmer's! I just love reading your blog and catching up with you guys!