Thursday, October 16, 2008

Park Day

Brooklyn and Blake had last Thursday and Friday off of school, as did my sister Becky's stepkids and my brothers. We decided to meet up at Freestone Park, let the kids run around and have a picnic lunch. The weather was perfect and I enjoyed chatting with my two sisters. :)

Gavin feeding the duckies
My cute niece, Lexi

















Brooklyn, Blake and Gav hitch rides with their uncles (my brothers) Joshua, Cody and Heston
Dalton being spun silly on the tire swingJoshua and Brooklyn going for a strollBrooklyn can "pump myself all by myself" now ~ big milestone! Taylyn and Blake race down the hill
I guess I didn't get any pictures of Maddie, sorry girl! I almost didn't survive having all three kids home all day long for two days, so I was glad for this little outing. :)

No comments: