Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sunrise, Sunset

One thing I love most about Arizona is the spectacular sunsets. That's one thing we really missed seeing when we lived in California.

I've been snapping pictures of the sunrises and sunsets every other day it seems. Too bad the camera can't quite capture the perfection of the pinks, purples and oranges the way the eye sees it.

12/2 sunrise
If you look close enough, you can see the crescent moon in the upper right hand corner! Plus some sort of aircraft making the vertical line on the left side of the picture.12/6 sunset
12/8 sunset
12/11 sunset12/16 sunrise12/17 sunrise
This one is unusual because it was way foggy and the sun was trying to break through the clouds. ♫♪♫ I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me ♪♫♪

No comments: