Saturday, November 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

Last night, we did a group date with Derek & Kristin, Jen & Dan (and Josh) to see Blue Man Group at Gammage. I've heard a lot about the shows but never have seen one so it was definitely an experience! A little bit of comedy mixed with a little bit of music and creativity and highly entertaining!
This morning, I was able to join up with a bunch of girlfriends for Time Out for Women in Phoenix. I've wanted to go to one of these for forever, so I'm glad that Matt sacrificed going to Youth Conference so that I was able to attend. The speakers were funny and inspirational and made me think about how I can work on myself in order to be a better wife, mother and friend. I was especially excited to hear from this blogger and her mother since I read her blog religiously!!

Nicole Cronin, Heather Oitzman, Celeste Caldwell, Amanda Strebeck, Kasey Turner, Melissa Thornes, me
(seriously, everyone else is the same height and I look like a giant!!)


This evening, Matt took the boys to motopark just up the way a few miles so they could watch the races. We've passed the track a million times and the kids are always fascinated with the jumping motorcycles. They finally got to go see some action! It was a freezing cold night (to us) so I bundled them up and sent them on their way, requesting that I get back ONE picture of all of them together in return. Well, whaddaya know??! ;)I think they had a good time with Daddy. :) I heard all about the little buzzing cars that were really loud, those were their favorite.

No comments: