Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a very nice Christmas this year.  I still remember the excitement I had as a child, not being able to sleep on Christmas Eve, and being anxious to get out and check out what Santa had brought!  It's fun watching my kids do the same.


The TRAP 2013 - BeLLs
 The kids did a great job slithering under the net so the bells wouldn't jingle!

 Ready to come down the stairs!!

Brooklyn got a camera!!

Aaaaaaaaand, we're 0/2 on the horsey gifts.

Cowgirl hat, new horsey "packpack," and Minnie panties

Lots of Lego mania over here!!

 Duct tape creations are all the rage with the tween group~

 Blake has been reminding me that he's the only one that didn't have a couch or chair to lounge on...

And he's been bugging for forEVER about getting Minecraft, which we made him think there wasn't a chance ;)

Ahh, this girl!!

 Matt got me just what I asked for- a Garmin running watch :)

This is my "you-blew-the-budget-we-agreed-upon" face.  He spoiled me with an iPad mini, too!

I was kinda stumped on what to get Matt, but ended up getting him a meat smoker.  Can't wait to try it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Matching jammies

No comments: