Thursday, July 31, 2014

First Day of ScHOoL!! 2014-2015

Seems wrong that we're starting school in July, but just like that, summer is over!  I could've used a couple more weeks.  I find that the older my kids get, the more I crave having them home longer during the summer!  Don't get me wrong, every day is chaotic, but I love not being a slave to the school schedule.  Hardest thing for me this summer was trying to get errands run.  The kids are getting old enough that I can leave them at home for a little while, but I feel incredibly guilty if I'm gone a little long or frequently.

Of course, Preston was counting down the DAYS til he got to go to kindergarten!  He made sure everyone knew that July 31st was THE DAY!

Here he is, a brand new, shiny kindergartener!!!

Gavin - 3rd grade

Blake - 6th grade

Brooklyn - 6th grade

Sweet Hayden had her backpack too!

All lined up, ready to go!  
(Matt would like to point out that Brooklyn's not really THAT much taller than Blake, she is standing on higher ground)

First day back!  
Not sure how much longer I can demand this pic.... 
the twins will be in middle school (!!!!!) next year!
 Hugs for little sis
 Preston w/ Mommy
 Preston w/ Daddy
 Our big kindergartener!
 This is our {sign}
 More "I love you's!"
 Off he goes!  Look at that smile!

No comments: