Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It's a Sunsplash kind of day!

Matt took the day off of work, we dropped Hayden off at Becky's house and we surprised the kids by taking them to Sunsplash!!  We got one entrance with our Pogo passes.  I haven't been since I lifeguarded there before I got married!!  There are way more new, gigantic water slides that were SO cool!


Preston was pretty ticked he was required to wear a lifejacket in the wave pool.  

Look who we found!!!!  Cody!!!

Party in the wave pool!

Daddy & Preston on the slides.  They must've done these ones 50 times!!


Waiting in line

I almost had a heart attack when Brooklyn & I rode this together for the first time!!! 


This was another fun ride, the Stormrider, with a four-person tube.  Those tubes were a bear to haul up all the stairs!  I love Preston's growly laugh!

That's me and Brooklyn waiting in line for Double Dare!  You stand upright in a tube and the bottom drops out from under you.  You shoot through these twists and turns and it's over in like 30 seconds!

 Selfie while we wait!
 Ahhhhhhh!

Floating down the lazy river!

Fun on the lily pads

Of course, we had to get a treat to end the day!  HUGE shakes from Iceberg!
We stayed there for 6 hours and had SO much fun!!!  It's nice that our kids are getting older and we can enjoy things like this!

No comments: