Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March

March was full!!!  Full of baseball and Spring Break and crazy kids!  Life never slows down!

Gavin's cake for the Blue & Gold banquet.
 It was green and blue inside, kinda like the Earth!

Blake's first time collecting Fast Offerings
Pretty ballerina, all ready for dance!

At the cabin for Spring Break.  Mimicking a pic from when we were dating ~xoxo
A lap full of baby girls for story time!
Hayden took a few photos while I was blow drying my hair.
Liverpool, pat hand, boom.
Hayden and Sophie were pretty inseparable at the cabin!
Double swinging!!
The traditional cousin picture before we leave.  I hope I can collect these over the years
and put them together one day to see how they've all grown in the blink of an eye!
Sophie wasn't really in the mood for pics.

~~~~
As if my Sunday mornings aren't chaotic enough, I guess Hayden decided to give herself
a bath outside with the hose.  Just laying there on the concrete, letting the water flow.  Oy vey!
More singing time fun, this time a leprechaun left us clues and send the kids on a
scavenger hunt to find the pot of gold (Rolos)!  Sometimes this calling is too much fun! 
St. Patrick's day picnic out on the grass! 
All the green food, including a sweet treat {rainbow=skittles + pot of gold=rolos}
More fun than nutritious.
I am OBSESSED with this!!!  This grading period, the kinder kids had to choose a Dr. Seuss book for their book report, in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday.  Preston chose Fox in Socks so naturally, I had to make him a FOX MASK out of felt!!  It was a painstaking endeavor for this non-crafty mother, but could you just DIE of cuteness??!!!!  Too bad he wasn't able to actually WEAR it during their Dr. Seuss parade because apparently the rules said no masks???  lame.
Rainy day means a perfect opportunity to jump on the tramp in a swimsuit and goggles, of course~
Baby shower food!
Table decor 
Gina Madsen and I threw a small baby shower for Shelbi, almost time for baby girl to arrive! 
Brooklyn and me at the General Women's meeting~
Easter falls on General Conference weekend this year so we decided to wear our Easter attire the Sunday before.
I love when I can find dresses in the same color scheme for my girlies!  We went with a peachy color.

No comments: