Monday, March 9, 2015

Back in the Swing of Things!

Another season of baseball has started!  

I signed the boys up back in January and when I told Gavin, he was immediately upset, saying he did NOT want to play baseball.  It turned into an epic battle, he said he would NOT play.  I tried convincing him, telling him the money was already spent, that he WOULD play.  

Then I had a "moment" where I realized, why am I forcing this?  Is it really THAT important to be contentious over this?  Was the power struggle really necessary?  After being {this} close to bagging the whole thing, and discussing it calmly one more time, Gavin agreed that he would play this season as his very LAST.  *exhale*

{Opening Day PaRaDe}
Greensboro Grasshoppers- rookie
Burlington Bees- coach pitch


Preston had his first game that day.  He is a good little ball player!  

We'll see how this season goes down!  Hopefully we all survive!!!!

No comments: