Friday, February 27, 2015

Feb stuff

I swear, I can't keep up!  Time just keeps rolling by!!!  Here are a few highlights from February~~

Super Bowl singing time!!  The kids LOVED this!
When the weather's nice, what else would you do but run around on the trampoline in your undies??!

Cheapest gasoline has been in YEARS!!!
I remember when I first got my car before college and gas was less than $1/gal!
Filled the WHOLE Suburban tank for just about $30!!  Amazing!
Blake's science fair project on fracking.  Don't know what fracking is?  Neither did I.
((Hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," is the process of drilling and injecting fluid into the ground
at a high pressure in order to fracture shale rocks to release natural gas inside.))
Off to the school daddy-daughter dance!! 
She didn't take one bite of her enchiladas but she had no problem
eating sour cream by the spoonful, straight from the container!
Cutest workout buddy -- doing a little bit of weights before she's off to ballet.
Blake's basketball team fought hard this season and come out on top!  Way to go, Celtics!!
Championship game was played at US Airways center where the Phoenix Suns play.
Both boys ended up 1st place in their division this season!!
I was in charge of Brooklyn's Valentine's Day class party.  I came up with a few Minute To Win It style games that fit the V-day theme.  The kids had a lot of fun!!

Oh dear, this little miss was having quite a day.  She apparently wasn't happy that she had to be buckled in and proceeded to get out of her carseat several times in a row.  I have NEVER had one of my kids do this!  I pulled over each time and strapped her back in, which made her even more mad!!  
DARLING bracelets that all the YW received at New Beginnings
The 2015 youth theme is "O ye that embark in the service of God" D&C 4:2 

2/3 of the bishopric +1 showed up to the adult session of stake conference in matching ties!
Just because she's SO.DARN.CUTE!!!
My super awesome, thoughtful friend Shelbi dropped by this goodie bag for me before the half marathon!!!

No comments: