Thursday, April 30, 2015

The little things ~ April

Shelbi called this morning and asked if she could do Hayden's hair for dance.  She found these little bunny ears on snap clips in the Target dollar spot and got them for her!

The Young Women from the ward came and "egged" our yard :)

Preston *STAR student*

Went at watched Taylyn play softball at Queen Creek HS

Their favorite part of going to Trader Joe's- finding Iggy the iguana!  Hayden begs to go so she can find him!  They get a sucker at checkout if they tell the cashier where Iggy is hiding.

Went into the Apple Store to get my phone fixed, Hayden and Bridger had fun playing on these iPads while we waited~

We had our Hamilton grandkids Easter egg hunt and then everyone piled into the back of Heston's truck to check out their loot.  

A sudden obsession with mermaids!!  Patricia Kann's newest "licious" book, Aqualicious

Shelbi had her baby girl!!!  She asked me to come to the hospital and take photos once they got a little rest.

Uncle David has been wanting to run Pat's Run with me for YEARS!!  This year, the stars aligned and we were able to make it work!  It was hottttttttter the heck by the time we were finishing and I was the sweatiest mess!  My (our) finishing time was 36:20 and I actually ran negative splits (getting faster each mile), average pace 8:52 min/mile, not too shabby!

Birthday dinner at the Keg.  I ordered the pecan crusted salmon with brussel sprouts and garlic mashed potatoes, it was delicious!

LuLaRoe, I'm obsessed with it!!  Maxi skirts, pencil skirts, baseball tees, dresses and leggings for moms and girls!  I finally hosted a party and earned a couple free pieces!  Here we all are wearing our new LuLaRoe- me & Brooklyn maxi skirts, Hayden loves these twirly dresses!

No comments: