Wednesday, July 1, 2015

All the rest of June

She fell asleep on me during sacrament meeting, should've been a warning.
I handed her off to a wonderful friend who held her during 2nd & 3rd hour while I did Primary music.
At least she waiting until we got home to start puking...
Initiatories at the temple with a few Relief Society sisters!
Embarrassingly enough, that was my first time doing initiatories since I'd been through the temple!
Dbacks game, thanks to our PogoPasses!
The plan was to go as a family, but Gavin ended up with a massive migraine that day so Matt stayed home with him. 

#summergoals  Gavin prepares dinner for the family

Uncle Taylor & Aunt Becky brought Blake a little surprise #happyboy
Maxwell Owen and Gavin attended a baseball clinic in the scorching heat
All the kids had been dying to see this movie since we saw the first trailer! 
Waaaaaaaay good homemade strawberry banana popsicles
Temple date during the monsoon

No comments: