Sunday, February 17, 2008

Caged Animal

Gavin's new crib accessory! :)

Bedtime was getting ridiculous with Gavin climbing out of his crib, and we're not ready to have him out of his crib, so I finally bit the bullet and bought one of these beauties!!! This ranks up there with one of the best baby items ever purchased for me!! Surprisingly, Gavin didn't have any issues with the new "tent" on his crib and he even tells me to "zip it up" now after he lays down!!! I'm seriously loving this thing! Whoever invented it was genius!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it!

Weston & Jennie said...

I was wondering when you were going to finally get around to buying it. I'm glad that it is working. I dread the day that Macey can get out. I caught her trying the other day, but I had forgotten to put the side up. I don't do that anymore.

Jenna said...

Do they sell those for twin beds?! (:

Underwood's in Cali said...

awesome, lock 'em in.

Maren said...

so, my question is what age is normal to switch to a big girl bed? should i wait until like september before the baby comes or do it sooner?

summer c said...

can you get one of those for a bundbed--the whole entire bunk bed:)?

Beka said...

so funny! love it! whatever works i suppose!

Malinda said...

Hey I found you!! I have been looking for your blog since becky told me you had one. If you would like to view my blog just email me at malinda03@gmail.com

YOu kiddos are so cute!!

Jamey said...

THAT IS BRILLIANT!! Where did you find it?

Carrie Anne said...

Okay, so I've heard about these, and I'm glad it's so effective! Good for you!