Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tumbling and Trophies

I signed Brooklyn and Blake up for an 8 week tumbling class through the parks & rec department, which they absolutely loved!! They had a small class and enjoyed getting out and doing something different each week. Thursday was their last class and they put on a little "show" so we could see what they had learned. The funniest thing is that my high school boyfriend's son was in their class and I didn't even find that out until the very last class! Crazy!

Here are some of B&B's moves-
Brooklyn crab walks
Blake donkey kicksWall standsThis thing was cool!Gavin shows me his tumbling skills. Haha! He was rolling around on the floor saying, "Take a picture of me!" Poor kid, he wants to be doing just what his big brother and sister are!!Job well done!
Blake and Brooklyn also finished off their t-ball season a couple weeks ago. Their team had a party at Peter Piper Pizza this past weekend where they got cute little trophies.

Daddy and Blake playing some violent shooting game. My favorite. (not!)
Gavin shows me his ticketsChow time with the team!Proud trophy owners! You like the pizza stain on Brooklyn's shirt??
I whipped Brooklyn's bow together that morning. Thanks for the ribbon, Aunt Kristin!
With Coach Andy
~Brooklyn was lovingly given the nickname Diamond Princess by her coaches.
She totally loves it, of course, and tells us we can call her that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I can't believe how much Blake looks like Matt. Crazy. Looks like your kids were having a blast. My kids LOVE to play in the gym after Keyiona finishes her gymnastics. It's a kid's paradise.