Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Backyardigans

And I'm not talking about these cute little guys-- ;)
The weather has been unbelieveably beautiful lately, especially in the evenings, right before the sun sets. We've been spending time out in our very own backyard, riding scooters, playing baseball and finding bugs.

There seems to be some sort of ladybug clan that has taken over back there because we've been finding LOTS of them just hanging out! Blake, Brooklyn & Gavin have loved letting them crawl all over their bodies.

That's not a booger on his nose! Meet Hans Solo and Chewbacca -LOL!

Brooklyn names all her ladybugs *Sparkles* I love Gavin's wink-eye here!

Here are a couple other creatures we've found~

Do you see a bug in this picture??
This spider has spun an impressive web on my pink grapefruit tree!
What kind of cute bug is this??!? ;)

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

adorable pics..especially that last bug:)

Weston & Jennie said...

I love that last picture of Gavin. He is such a doll. I wish our weather would decide to warm up. It teased us with a couple of warm weeks and then it dumped some more snow on us. Just today in fact. Did I mention that I HATE winter!?!?!

Jaylee Draney said...

Asher adores that show.

We went soooo long without a backyard to play in. I love being able to say "Kids, you're driving me crazy. Go play outside."