Thursday, March 19, 2009

Love my baby!! 2 month stats

I don't think I ever shared these pictures I took of the P-meister on my blog (I did on Facebook) so I'll couple that with his two month stats, which I don't think I ever shared either. These pics were taken at the end of last month when he was 8 weeks old.
Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz - 78th %ile
Length: 24 in - 79th %ile

Head Circ: 16.25 in - 75th %ile


Preston is such a happy, smiley baby now! I love hearing his little coos and squeaks. He's still not sleeping through the night (my other babies had by now) so I'm anxiously awaiting that milestone. He's definitely puttin' on some chub and is fitting solidly into 3-6 month clothes now. I just love the baby stage and it's already flying by way too quickly for me!

This is just a funny picture. He was (obviously) hungry so he started nibbling on my face! Sorry buddy, nuthin's comin' outta there!

6 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

I love the last pic where he is eating you!

Marissa said...

he is so cute...i miss when they do that! :) He really looks like a combo of you and Matt, I can't believe how big he is already!

Trenda said...

Crazy how fast time flies! Just thought I would let you know that I was at the park the other day and I met this girl, who is actually in my ward, with a little boy (about 1 year old) and a little girl (about 3). Anyways, I asked her what her kids names were and she said Blake and Brooklyn. I had to explain about you and the twins! Anyway, I thought it was funny. Maybe I should tell her what your other kids names are for her future children, because obviously you have similar tastes in names. :0)

The Lindsey's said...

How cute! That kid knows when he's hungry!

Heather said...

What a stud!!

mad white woman said...

I bet he's going to look a lot like Matt when he grows up. Cute little kid, just like the others. :)