Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Mommy & Me Hurrah









Cute stripey swim shorts courtesy of The Children's Place - $9.37















Soft cuddly Wall*E towel from the Disney Store - $9.99









Playing in the water fountains on a hot day after enduring Mommy's shopping - PRICELE$$
Of course Gavin doesn't have me exclusively to himself, but I considered that our last little fun outing together before the twinners were done with school. I got my shopping done and told him he could play on the playground, but when he saw the splash pad, he wanted THAT one instead!! Of course. I had already planned on getting him a new swim suit, but we didn't have a towel so we ran inside the Disney store real quick. I asked the cashier if they get quite a bit of business (swim suits and towels) by having the splash pad right outside their door and she said, "YES!" Gav was a little shy about the fountains at first, but as you can see above, he finally became acquainted nicely. ;)

We saw these cool clouds on the way home from school ----^
Looks like a shark eating a dolphin to us!!! Poor dolphin. I love when my kids point out things like this....

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Don't worry! I have so bought my kids clothing on outings so they could do things. I've bought shoes as well. I love San Tan mall for sure!

Meshell said...

what a fun day! =)