Saturday, May 2, 2009

Notice anything different??

About these eyes???????*
*
*
*
*
*
*
~--O-O--~
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

NO GLASSES!!!!!

Matt FINALLY had LASIK back at the beginning of April. It's been less than a month and it's already weird when I look back at pictures and see him with glasses! I love being able to see right into those baby blues!!

ANYTHING else? Does he look more RIGHTEOUS to you??
(OK, maybe not more righteous, but definitely rather bald!!)

You're staring into the face of the brand new
YOUNG MEN'S PRESIDENT
of our ward!!!!

I'm pretty sure this is Matt's dream calling in the church (is that allowed? picking out your own "dream" calling???) but I'll let you know how DREAMY it's working out for ME in a couple months. ;)

Should I be worried that the whole bishopric has been extra kind to me lately and are offering their wives as resources for support? Perhaps they know I'm about to be blindsided by this!! LOL!

4 comments:

mad white woman said...

Way to go Matt! So grown up...

PS The other night drum majors came up in a conversation as well as 'weird band people' and I said, well, I have two friends that were both drum majors and got married and they are pretty cool.

Kasey said...

Don't worry Lindsay. It's actually been pretty okay for me. When Rocky goes on camp puts he takes Todd with him. Then Kylee and I have a girls night. Wednesday nights end up being okay too. Sundays though are great! Rocky takes Todd with him about 1/2 early to help set up chairs. I'm usually late cuz I can't handle 8am church (I'm a wuss!) but they reserve a bench up front, so when I walk in 20 minutes late I have a great seat! I have to say, having Rocky in the YM's hasn't been bad at all. Unless Matt throws in some curve balls! JK I'm sure it'll all be fine. If you need any support though I'm your girl!

Jaylee Draney said...

Theoretically, doesn't Lasik put Matt out of business?

Underwood's in Cali said...

So how is he doing after the surgery? We totally want to get it done, but are a little chicken. bock bock
The pic of Preston's butt is the best!!!