Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Buuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzz

How old are we again?

How many times must I remind him scissors are for paper ONLY???!



=


He was NOT happy. Too bad, so sad.

Once I saw the damage this afternoon, I let him know his consequence would be a buzzed head. He freaked! And as soon as I said it, I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. It was very hard for me to follow through with this one. I'm not a fan of buzz cuts. And ESPECIALLY not for my boys. They've never had all their hair buzzed off. I like to be able to comb and style their hair. But I decided that was a natural consequence for Blake -- if he was going to cut his hair at school, I'd just get rid of the temptation for him. So there you go!

4 comments:

Heather said...

One tough Mama! I love his little face in the second picture. You're right, so sad!

mad white woman said...

Wow... you are the coolest mom ever. Seriously.

Monica said...

He is still adorable!

JLynn said...

I think that's a great way to teach him. Sounds like that's exactly what I would do, seriously. Way to be. He looks cute with a buzzed hairdo though. Out of the three boys in my family, not one of them has a full head of hair, so I guess I'm kinda partial to the look. HA!