Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Another glimpse of babyGirl & we have a DATE!!

We've never had a 4D u/s done while any of our babies were in utero, so we decided to go ALL out and splurge for one with this last baby. The place we used, Wombmates 3D4D, actually comes TO you and sets everything up in the comfort of your own home. The tech hooked the machine up to our big ole tv so the kids were able to watch every moment of the ultrasound.The baby was totally cooperative and we were able to get some amazing shots of her cute little face!
BIG yawn!"Thinker" poseChubby cheekers!Tiny fingersSucking her thumb?
Based on these pictures, we're guessing that she'll look more like Brooklyn or Gavin. She has a round face with chubby cheeks and possibly Matt's butt chin. ;) It'll be interesting to see how these images compare to what she'll look like in real life!

And we have a date set for my c-section!!!
December 14th is BABY DAY!!!!
{That's just 8 weeks from today!}

6 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

so cute! I can't wait to hold her.

Kasey said...

How fun!Maybe for my last one I'll have to do this!

Kristin said...

YAY! That is so cool that they come to your house. No waiting in the waiting room! I'm excited for the little gal- she's a cutie!

Beka said...

wow- thats awesome they come to you-:) excited for you guys- you will have a busy december!!!

Agnes said...

Great! :)

mad white woman said...

So fun and exciting! I didn't know they would come to you - pretty nifty!

I just read your long update too. Your new table looks beautiful and those smooshed fingers make me cringe.