Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Preston!

I can't believe my baby boy is THREE!!! I swear, every kid seems to grow up more quickly than the last.

We had family over for a little celebration with cake and ice cream. For about 2 minutes, I wanted to do something fun/fancy/homemade (the cake), but then I remembered Christmas was just two days ago and I just had a baby less than two weeks ago. Nope, not this time!Time to open birthday gifts! Francesco Bernoulli from Cars 2. He's really into Cars right now, especially Francesco, the Italian racecar!Buzz Lightyear Mission Command Center --- little did I know it didn't come with any figurines and Buzz, Woody and Zurg, the best characters, are impossible to find in stores. But you CAN get them on eBay for $25, $40 or $6o per figure (retail $10.99)! Nutso!
And his BIG birthday gift, this little trampoline. He jumped and jumped and jumped!!
Here he is in action:


Happy Birthday, sweet Preston!! You definitely keep us on our toes, but we love you SO much!!

3 year stats:
Weight-34 lbs (73%)
Height- 39.75 in (93%)

No comments: