Sunday, January 26, 2014

The CoLoR RuN

A big group of LeBaron family members signed up for The Color Run 5K (the morning of Gavin's baptism) and invited anyone that wanted to participate to join them.  I knew it was something I could easily do, so Matt and I signed up as well.  I was a little apprehensive about what exactly was going to be happening, but in the end, I really enjoyed it!  Volunteers have bottles of colored cornstarch that they squeeze at you along the course, each station a different color.  You kind of just hold your breath as you run through the fog!  Matt and I started off together but I ended up finishing before him.

Pre-race, all clean

 Finish line!!  Can you tell Matt was a little sweaty???!



I used this for my Saturday morning training run.  It wasn't chip timed (I ran it in 27:46 according to my watch), but it was SO fun and I would totally do it again!!

No comments: