Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hayden's first dance recital

Hayden has absolutely LOVED being in her little ballet class!  She has been asking if it's "recital day yet" for weeks!  When I got her recital costume, I had to hide it immediately otherwise i'm sure she would've worn it to death!

Once again, I didn't realize that the focus was set to manual, UNTIL we got inside, after I had taken a bunch of pictures of Hayden in her costume.  Pictures mean SO much to me so of course I was upset.  At least I figured that out before the performance!

Hayden is such a girly girl.  I put sparkly eye shadow on her and of course we had to have lip gloss.  She was so concerned that her "makeup" would get messed up!  Ahhhhh, can't handle the cuteness!!

There really is nothing more adorable than a bunch of tiny ballerinas, running around on stage!!  She is the youngest in the group but she did SO good!

It's a tradition that they have a parent dance, sometimes it's with the dads, this time it was with the moms.  We did a little dance with our sweet girls up on stage.

Then, their last dance- Hakuna Matata/I Just Can't Wait to Be King from The Lion King.  Hayden really let her sassiness shine here!!

You know when there's that one kid that's just doing their own thing and EVERYone is laughing?  Yep, that was Hayden.  And it was the cutest thing EVER!!

She was like, "OH!  See my pretty tutu???  Watch me shake it."

After the finale dance with all the dancers, Hayden blew kisses to all her adoring fans!



She was so excited that she got pretty flowers and treats from her fans!

{Hayden & cousin Sophie}

No comments: