Sunday, March 9, 2008

Suns Fan? Yes, I am!!

Matt and I had a date night on Friday!!! We went to the Phoenix Suns vs. Utah Jazz basketball game thanks to our sweet hook-up! ;) I was sooooooooo tired that day, but I'm always excited to be able to go out with my honey sans kiddos!

I brought MY camera, excited to try out the zoom lens and I'll have to say, it did a pretty good job! Matt brought the little camera, too. I have plenty of pictures to share, as usual.

Traditional picture-of-yourself!
Our seats were in the second row of the upper level, so this is where all the shots were taken from, just to give you perspective.Matt's contraption he made with our little camera and the binocularsOne of the pictures he took with his contraption.
It's a bit blurry, but super zoomed in!!And my pictures......

Shaq slams it! Dancers
Go-rilla!!!Double teamingStoudemire at the line for twoAnd again...Raja BellSteve Nash with a jumperA little booty smackin' ;)DiawNash takes the charge
Even though the Suns lost, we still had fun cheering on our team! I told Matt maybe when we're rich we can get season tickets. :) Good thing we both like watching sports!

10 comments:

M+J said...

You guys got some great pictures. I can't wait to show them to my Matt. :)

I'm glad you got to have a fun date night ... totally restores you, IMHO.

Julie

Stacy said...

Dang you guys took TONS of pictures! But it looks like you had fun just the two of you. Hope you guys are doin good!

Andrea M. said...

Hi Lindsay!
I found your blog on Ashley's. You have twins?!? Wow!

Emily said...

I love that you pointed out Jenny!!! That was my first thought when I saw that you went to the game! Love it. By the way, I have some questions for you about apartments in Chandler. What's your email address?

Jamie said...

Hey, I was at that game too (Josh). I was on the 5th row 2nd level behing one of the baskets. Too bad I missed you guys. Too too bad the Suns lost! Go Jazz!!!

Underwood's in Cali said...

looks like you guys had fun. btw - yes to recipe of the week blog... it looks good. keep 'em comin

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I could use a date night after the week I've had...

Thanks for posting the videos of B&B up to bat. My nephew just started t-ball and I saw him play last Saturday. So fun to see!

... said...

Of course he was named after Steve Nash, we even had a jersey for him! We won't be at the family reunion though Derek is going to Minnesota to work for the summer. . .It would be so fun to be there though!

The Huish House said...

You are so funny. Of course I know who you were.

Tell your husband to hurry up and finish school before my squinting wrinkles become permanent! I will be his first patient!

Kristin said...

Lindsay! Wow-- I am so glad that you wrote to me! Your kids are so adorable and it is fun to see updates about your family.
David graduates in May so we will come to the reunion based upon where he gets a job and what his schedule is like. (We are crossing our fingers!) I sure hope so! It was great to hear from you!