Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meet kiddo #4

I finally had my first OB appt on June 25th after being rescheduled due to a delivery (darn those women going into labor!) and it finally feels like I'm really pregnant! We know that there is just one baby again this time and everything looks great so far! Baby was measuring right according to my due date and was even wiggling around a bit for us to see. I'll be having a repeat c-section (no chance of a VBAC after two c-sections, darn!) right around my due date after the first of the year. The "big" ultrasound will be in 5 weeks, but we will not be finding out the gender of this baby. Sorry, to all those who are disappointed and impatient!! ;)

Here's our little bug!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Sounds fun! You're very patient to wait for the gender...I could barely stand it until the 20 week ultrasound when I found out!!! Good thing the little guy cooperated!

We had Brinna the first week of January...quite fun! Just get prepared to plan b-day parties before Christmas!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. We should get our kiddos together sometime to play and us adults to hang out.

Brandy said...

How exciting for you guys. We loved not knowing the gender of the baby...it was way more exciting that way!!

james n mary said...

yay! i dont think i can have enough will power as the two of you to not find out!!!
-mary