Thursday, July 3, 2008

All About Matt

10 Year High School Class Reunion

About a month ago, Matt had his 10 year class reunion. Go Toros!!
I was really excited to go since Matt and I attended the same high school (I'm two years his junior) and would probably know a lot of people there, including some fellow bloggers! We had a good time chatting with people we hadn't seen since back then. Both Matt and I were really amazed that some people still didn't really know what they were doing with their lives. TEN years after high school???? Come on! Thank goodness Matt had something to show for all his (our) hard work since then! ;)


Matt then - check out that wave he had goin' on!!!!
Here we are now!
Rick Farnsworth, Nate Duffin, Matt
These guys grew up together in the same ward.

Father's Day

Low-key day around here, of course, and had we not had church at 8am, Matt knows I would have cooked him a gourmet breakfast, right honey? And I'm a totally slacker because I didn't even take any pictures of him with our children!! So I'll just include one a couple days after he became a father for the first time.For his gift, I had taken the kids down to the temple and snapped some pictures to put in a frame. I think it turned out way cute!! (the spacing is weird here, but you get the idea)
He also got a new dress shirt and tie that he can wear for his first official day of work! Matt really is a great daddy and I've appreciated all his help over the last couple years, especially while going through optometry school.

Turning 28

On June 19th, Matt had a birthday!!! We celebrated by seeing Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian (yawn!) at the theater and getting some quick lunch afterward. Of course we couldn't celebrate without cake!! I made him a yummy banana cake, which everyone loved. He bought himself a compact fishing pole to take with him on our trip, which made it easier on me not having to pick something out! ;) One year older and wiser too, happy birthday, TO YOU!

The birthday boy and his kiddos
Blowing out imaginary candles. I'm such a bad wife!THE END!

No comments: