Thursday, September 11, 2008

Palmer Reunion '08

Every Labor Day weekend, the Palmers head up to Grandma and Grandpa's cabin in Christopher Creek for their annual reunion. We hadn't been since I was pregnant with Brooklyn and Blake, which means our kids had never been! Since the families have all multiplied tremendously, there is little room to actually stay IN the cabin, so several of our generation pitched their tents, including us! :) I wish I had taken a picture of our tent, us in the tent, something, but I was a picture taking slacker this weekend. :( Here's one I swiped from Kristin's blog. ;)
The weather was gorgeous (we even got some rain!) and there were plenty of little cousins for the kids to play with. Lots of catching up was done with aunts, uncles and cousins we hadn't seen for too long. Saturday was filled with family relay races, quad riding and relaxing.
Gma&Gpa PalmerFamily races
Aunt Melissa leads Josh, Emi, Brooklyn and Blake across the finish line
Brooklyn and Lily were pretty inseparable the whole time! Check out their beautiful wigs bought from the exclusive Palmer store!! Riding quads at 22 weeks pregnant over rocky terrain is probably *not* the best idea!! UGH!!
I couldn't walk afterward!!!! Hopefully we don't have a scrambled egg in there now!~~Cute nephews~~
Adam (left) & Baby Jacob (right)

















Sunday before we left, I took Gav on a little nature walk and check out
this monstrosity of a worm we found!!!!!!!
We had a great time and can't wait for next year!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like fun. I love that you had shirts made. By the way, I tagged you on my blog.