Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Burrito anyone?

This is my Preston.

Preston likes to be swaddled.

Preston likes to be swaddled up TIGHT!!

Preston does not sleep well unless he's swaddled up TIGHT!

Super-duper dinky receiving blankets are no match for this wiggly baby!

Whoever the genius is that invented these swaddle blankets is my new found hero!!!

Preston sporting his array of Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe blankets in the cotton knit variety ~~







We own 6 of these nifty blankies (2 fleece, 4 knit) and they are worth every penny!!!! I highly recommend these blankets for ANY new mom!! These may just be my new baby shower gift!

8 comments:

skinners said...

hmmm... LOVE the idea. i still swaddle grace at night. otherwise she gets her hands in her mouth and wakes herself up. do they come in different sizes?

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I wish I had those blankets when mine were babies. Do they have toddler size? =)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Those are pretty cool. I'm half expecting Preston to come out of that blanket with butterfly wings. :o)

Emily Widdison said...

I love those pics and I would love that blanket too!
He has the cutest little face ever!

Marissa said...

He is so cute! How cleaver, he looks so comfty in them.

Celeste Caldwell said...

I LOVE burrito babies!! ha ha!! Carter LOVED to be swaddled too. Blake on the other hand REFUSED it. Preston is such a cutie!!

Underwood's in Cali said...

wow, he looks comfy!

Allison Johnson said...

He is so cute. I am glad you posted this cause I considered buying them with my first but was afraid they wouldn't work. I'll have to get one before #2 comes. Thanks!