Saturday, February 14, 2009

Matt's 6 minutes of fame

I mentioned here that Matt had an opportunity to represent the company he works for, Southwestern Eye Center, on television at the end of last month. My announcement probably got lost in the shuffle amidst my hospital updates on Preston, so if you missed it the first time or aren't a resident of Arizona, here's your chance to see him in action! :)

He was a little nervous at first but warmed up quickly. The kids were so fascinated to see Daddy on tv and especially to see the picture of them too! Be sure to stay tuned for another tv appearance by Dr. Palmer for another local channel in a couple weeks.

8 comments:

Christensen's said...

SWEET! Hes famous!

Weston & Jennie said...

Very very nice! I'm going to tell everyone that I know a T.V. star. :)

Beka said...

Thats so cool! How did he get chosen to be the lucky one?

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Trip out on them announcing Dr. Palmer

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

PS - Time to change the title of your blog. :o)

mad white woman said...

Neato. I've gotta admit, it almost seems fake. To see someone I have known since high school that has initials after their name (Mr. O.D.) and on television is kind of trippy. I guess we've gotta grow up eventually, right?

Courtney said...

SO cool!! He did a great job!!

Brandy said...

I want an autograph!!!