Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a plain mom

As we were pulling out of the school this afternoon, Brooklyn pointed out a little girl she knew. I told her that I knew that little girl's mom and that her and I went to school together too. She asked if we were best friends and I said no. Then she asked if Daddy and I were best friends at school. I told her that we didn't know each other when we were little but knew each other in high school. Then she asked if I wanted to be a plain mom after that.

HUH??!?

I asked what she meant and she said that I don't go to work so I'm a plain mom. Oh, ok!! Plain mom it is then! :)

4 comments:

Maren said...

that is so funny! i guess i am a plain mom too. where do your kids go to school?

Celeste Caldwell said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! I love it. I guess ya never know whats going to come out of kids mouths..."plain mom"... Now that's a classic one

Monica said...

I want to be a plain Mom! That is so funny.

mad white woman said...

That's awesome. You are so plain. What do you do all day long anyway?? :)