Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FALL pictures

I had this all planned out weeks before we went to Utah. I was bound and determined to get some PRETTY Fall pictures of my kids. I found and bought the outfits. I was soooooooo excited about this because I seriously stress out over finding the perfect, coordinating clothes. I'm not good at throwing things together, but these were perfect AND coordinating (from two different stores, mind you)!! The location was just what I had in mind and I think the pictures turned out GREAT, if I do say so myself!!! ;)

Gavin was tossing leaves in the airUnimpressed that he was buried with leaves by his siblings
Love, love LOVE this one of my three boys!!My blue-eyed boyWe snuck one in of Matt & I...My twins. Sometimes I'm still baffled that *I* have twins!!
No one (strangers) even realizes that they are twins anymore. :(Preston was beyond starving at this point and was done cooperating!
Quick dinner break and we were back in business!I love these four! ♥Happy baby now!Posing for the camera

5 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

woah! so much to catch up on. Loved all your pics from Utah. We've got some great places huh?! Although your family pics are just absolutely adorable...my all time favorite pic is of Preston being eaten by that hippo! So funny!!

Stacy said...

I love them! Fall is so pretty! I liked them all.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Such great pictures! Though, I must say, the one of Brooklyn on the bridge. HELLO?!?! Is she 15 already? She looks SO grown up!!

Becky said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Janell said...

Loved all the pictures! When do I get copies of ALL of them? : )
Love ya, Mom