Monday, October 19, 2009

Last leg ~ Provo and thereabouts ~ Part I

Wednesday morn, we headed to our final destination: PROVO, to stay with our best friends from optometry school, the Barneys!!! We spent the rest of the week seeing and doing lots of things!

What's this foreign white substance on the mountains???????????????????
Our newest additions since we last saw each other,
Hadley (13.5 months) and Preston (9.5 months), getting acquainted :)
♫ "I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain..." ♪

Wednesday night, we visited the Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum on BYU campus. Jennie told me there were a bunch of "stuffed animals" and I pictured cute, cuddly teddy bears so I was thinking 'what's so exciting about that?' Wrongo! Stuffed animals as in previously living STUFFED animals!!

The kids were SO into this!
Brooklyn was the only one brave enough to touch the snake!!
This dude also showed a cool looking frog and a tarantula. Eek! Hungry hippo - ahhhhhhhhh!That's a rather large moose, eh?What an educational night! Fun & FREE!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I finally got all caught up on your blog! What fun you've been having!

Somewhere in the transition to your private blog, I totally "missed it" that you had changed the address...I've been checking and checking and checking your old address for weeks, hoping you'd post soon! Little did I know....

Glad I finally computed the obvious! (Blog address posted!)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Love all the trip details, but I want to see more pics of you and the Barney's together! Miss you all!