Monday, October 19, 2009

Middle leg ~ Payson

Tuesday afternoon, we moved on up to Payson, UT, where my Grandma & Grandma Sorensen live. They were thrilled that we stopped to stay with them for a night!

Listening to what Gpa is up to these days;
writing his personal history, studying the scriptures in depth
Playing the piano & singing along with Gma
Meeting Preston for 1st time ~ He loves Grandma's pretty jewelry!
Kids with their great-grandparents
The one thing I wish I would have gotten a picture of is my grandpa's little wood shop shed. He builds these little cars and other special gifts for people. My boys each have a set of these.
Our visit with them was short, but it was sure good to see them!

On to Provo!

1 comment:

Michele said...

ha HA I am loving this- the first time I took my husband Preston to Gma and Gpa Adams' house he got a cow head too- but watch out, it STUNK so bad!! we were wondering how sanitary that really is. :) We had three of them in our glove compartment and we finally (don't tell him!) had to dispose of them. But I'm glad you went to visit them, I bet they loved it! And whenever we go down to Payson (we live in Provo- by the way are you guys still here??) we check out grandpa's shed and talk about family history. We've probably seen the shed 4 times :) They're great, and i'm sure they loved seeing their great grandkids! You probably headed back home already, too bad I didn't check this earlier! Oh well, hopefully we'll get to AZ to see you guys soon. :) Sounds like it was a fun trip!