Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where to Start??

Oh Preston. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with you!!! Can't be left alone for ONE second! Always into SOMEthing.

+ Two Sundays ago, I was sitting on Preston's bedroom floor, getting everything ready to dress him for church. I knew he needed his bum changed. I turned my back and Blake yelled, "Mom, Preston got one of his poops out!" I turned around, completely horrified that Preston had POOP on his FINGERS!!!! This is my FIRST diaper-digging child experience and this better be the LAST occurrence!!

+ Monday night before we got into bed, Matt checked on the kids and came back to me, bustin' up laughing, saying he had to go get the camera. He then informed me that Preston was naked. This is what I found upon checking for myself--- {September 29, 2010}If my memory serves me correctly, we had a similar instance with a certain older brother of his....

Yep, here is Gavin in the same situation!!! { September 30, 2007}Oddly enough these pictures were taken almost exactly 3 years apart TO THE DATE!!! Coincidence?? Or just plain CrAzY?! ***Note to self, stock up on duct tape and onesies ASAP.

+ Yesterday, Preston had followed the kids upstairs, which I am being a little more lenient about. Obviously I shouldn't be!!!
Showing me his artwork
+ Spraying Shout (my laundry stain remover of choice) all over his own face while I'm upstairs trying to get ready. No pictures of this as I went into full-on panic mode and hosed his face down in the kitchen sink for 5 minutes! Thankfully no harm done.

Then there are the things he does that crack me up!!

Future paprazzi?
He came out of the office one day with this draped around his neck!
Preston has witnessed every one of Blake's karate lessons for the past 1+ years. Apparently he's learning a little something too because recently he started showing us his own moves. I got some on camera today! I guess it's kinda like a two-kids-for-the-price-of-one deal! LOL!


Even though he has a penchant for naughtiness, I sure do love him to bits!!
After every bathtime, I snuggle him up in his towel, look in the mirror and say,
"Who's my baby?"

And just a little side note~ he actually referred to himself as "Presty," not "baby," for the first time today!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Is this what I have to look forward to?!?! YIKES! He sure is a cute monster though.

Heather said...

Maybe Preston was just 'hot' and had to take it 'ALL OFF' to get cool...? Sorry but that it just too funny! And I love the comparison of the two boys... hilarious! You must be wishing for some sweet girl time about now, right?

Emily said...

AAAAmazing. Nate and I just BUSTED out laughing when we saw that picture of preston. What a funny little boy!

Beka said...

haha- your little boys bums are hilarious but scary- i FEAR for that child - and right now i think Owen might be him, but not yet:) so whats up with Lindsay P. i remember her from band- you guys still keep in touch?