Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brooklyn gets a little BLING

She's been counting down the months - weeks - days until she could get her ears pierced!!!

Matt & I had agreed that when she turned 8, she could get them done. These next few weekends are pretty much gonna be nutso so we decided to do it now! We had a little Mommy/Brooklyn girls night and our first stop was the jewelry store! Earlier in the day when I asked if she was excited, she told me she was [this] much nervous but _T H I S_ much excited!!! I could see the uncertainty in her eyes as the girl was getting everything ready, but she grabbed my hand and was such a brave little girl!! No crying! After she got them done and we left the store, she was skipping and twirling and SO giddy! I loved it! Any chance she got to look in the mirror, she did. :) We finished off the night with dinner at Paradise Bakery and then did a little shopping.
My baby girl is growing up!

No comments: