Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! ♣

Once again, I find myself falling behind on the good 'ole blog. It's only been a little over 2 weeks since I last posted but SO much has gone on!!! There will be lots of updating done in the next few days!

The kids and I were all decked out in our festive green for the day. I even made sure Matt wore a green dress shirt to work to avoid being pinched by patients. ;) I wish I was more creative and set up some leprechaun mischeif for the kids to find this morning, but I figure it would be weird to start that tradition when my oldests are 8 years old and leprechauns have never visited our house before. :/ Matt made me feel bad because I didn't make any GREEN food for breakfast. There was broccoli in our dinner and I did make a pistachio cake for dessert.
This picture of Preston makes me smile. He's such a cheezer!
Brooklyn was assigned to unload the dishwasher today. Although I would normally scold my kids for climbing on the counters, I couldn't help but think this time it was cute to see her little body up there, getting the task accomplished the best she could.Stay tuned!

No comments: