Friday, March 18, 2011

We {heart} OUR Eye Doctor!!

Today, on the last day of Spring Break, we made a trip to Matt's office and got our eyeballs checked out. :)The kids did GREAT! Brooklyn needs a little upgrade on her glasses. I think the last time I had an eye exam was back in school???! I'll admit I'm kinda whiny about getting my eyes dilated and then having to have a blinding light shone in my eyes and trying to keep them open. Then not being able to focus my eyes on anything up close just makes me plain woozy!
Daddy doing his "thing"
A little office lovin'. How many people can actually say that they get kisses from their optometrist during a routine exam?? ;)
Barbara hooked the kids up with their "sunglasses" and we were on our way!!!
Thanks, honey/daddy, for taking such good care of our eyes!! Don't I look hot? LOL!

3 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

Why Yes, Lindsay, yes you do look hot!

mad white woman said...

I hope most people don't smooch their eye docs during a routine exam. :) Those glasses are sweet. Keep 'em for another 50 years and then you can use them as you drive 35mph down Greenfield.

Kasey said...

Linds, I never knew what a naughty girl you were!!!! LOL ;)