Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!



Sometimes I'm not so eloquent with my words so I'll just keep it simple and say that I'm grateful to have the opportunity to be a mother to my four sweet children. There are plenty of days where I fail to keep it all together, but I sure love my kiddos and I know they love me. Being a mom is such hard work, but so very worth it. ♥

Princess Brooklyn
(excuse the super-modelous hair... it was quite the blustery day!)Blake, my affectionate oneSweet beansy-boyMy Presty-baby
My mom is a great example to me of selflessness. She is such a hard worker and has taught me much. I love you, Mom!
Me & my mom
Mom with all 6 of her children
Also, I'm so grateful for my mother-in-law, my sisters and sisters-in-law, and my good friends that are great influences on me. And I can't forget Matt --- he's wonderful in honoring me as the mother to our children. I couldn't do it without their help, support and love!!

Coming back to add these treasures...

Preston brought this home from nursery.
It has the sweet poem on the back:

Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls
But every day I'm growing-
I'll be grown someday
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small

Brooklyn and Blake did these at school and I will love them forever!! They had to fill in the blanks. Apparently Brooklyn thinks I'm Super Mom! ♥Nothing creative from Gavin because obviously his preschool teacher (me) and Primary teacher (me) were slackers this year. Lol!

1 comment:

Beka said...

wow you are such a busy mama and i so organized!! i just scrolled thru all your pics lately- happy belated bday, mothers day, and your running & gardening skills amaze me!!!