Sunday, July 31, 2011

Half-way there!!

20 weeks pregnant TODAY!! I can't believe time is going by so quickly! The belly is definitely growing. Blakey took this picture for me. :)
Notes about the pregnancy:

I'm still running. A lot of people have commented how nuts I am. Haha! I've wanted to push it for as long as I can, but I'm finally reaching the limit. My pelvic bones hurt after every run, plus it's a trillion degrees outside, plus the humidity is killer. I'm hoping that I can keep myself motivated to get on my elliptical as many days a week so I can stay in shape. My weight has stayed within a few pounds of my starting point, and I totally attribute it to running!

I no longer feel completely exhausted and feel a little bit of motivation creeping back in. My poor family got placed on the back burner for awhile... with meals, housekeeping, lots of stuff. I've been better at planning meals and actually putting decent food on the table again. I've started to get a bit of the nesting bug, wanting to clean out every room of the house! I have projects in the works that I can't wait to get started on! I can't deny the opportunity to lay down for a little afternoon nap here and there. ;)

Oh boy, the GIRL clothes!!! I've done a little shopping here and there. I just get SO giddy seeing these tiny pink and purple clothes again! Once the seasons change, I'll be able to do a little more stocking up in prep for our little girl.

Names. We're talking about names and I feel like we're at least making some headway! Boys names were always so difficult for us (except for Blake) so this is a refreshing change. We have a little list going, but we still have time.

Matt felt the baby kick from the outside for the first time tonight!!!! I can feel her moving several times a day, mostly when I sit down to relax at night. Also after mealtimes and early in the morning before I'm ready to be awake. ;)

I think that's all for now.

No comments: